Congratulations to Christine Isnor, the winner of April's earth friendly spring gift pack!
Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make our April contest a success! In case you missed it, you can check out the contest here: EEAprilGiveaway
Win a spring body care gift pack filled with light citrus and floral scents sure to delight your senses!!
No artificial fragrance, dyes, parabens or sodium lauryl sulfate, just the good stuff. Artisan crafted in small batches with plant based ingredients.
Prize package valued at $45.
What you will win:
- Skin quenching body butter scented with lavender, patchouli and a hint of geranium. Comes in a convenient tube. Perfect for après shower or day at the beach & convenient for travel, too! Keep hands clean... just apply directly to skin.
- Orange Blossom bath & body oil. This multi-tasking natural beauty product can be used as a body moisturizer, bath oil, hair and scalp conditioning oil and even as a nail cuticle conditioner! Gorgeous light and uplifting scents of orange, bergamot and neroli!
- Rose Geranium soap bar is a rosy, floral scented soap enriched with organic rose hips & a sprinkling of organic rose petals. A gentle cleansing bar perfect for dry, irritated skin.
- "Air" Elemental Mist has a sublime scent of tangerine, lemongrass, lemon and lime! An aromatherapy based spritzer designed for multi uses - room, body, linen, bathroom, car, gym bag; the list goes on! Free of chemicals and safe for the environment.
- Prize valued at $45.00.
- LIKE the facebook and/or instagram contest post so we can collect your entry.
- In the COMMENTS SECTION, answer the question: Citrus or floral... Which is your fav scent?
- Enter on both facebook and instagram will give you 2 entries to win!
WHO CAN ENTER: Canada and US (contiguous)
CONTEST ENDS: May 31/17, 11:59 pm AST
* * *
May giveaway contest is now closed.
Congratulations to Marisa Bezanson who won our "spring into spring" pure & natural body care kit!