HAPPY EARTH DAY!
In Our Studio
- Recycle paper, cardboard, plastics, glass, aluminum
- Reuse packing material and boxes for shipments
- Install energy efficient lighting and energy efficient appliances
- Remembering to flip those light switches off when not in use. We've even had 2 additional windows created on our southern wall to let in more natural light and reduce our reliance on artificial lighting.
- Continue to reduce our water consumption; one big way we do so is using rain barrels in the growing season. Another way is to water in the morning to minimize evaporation.
- Soap boxes are made from 100% recycled paper, and we offer our made with 100% certified organic coconut oil soap bars with no packaging as well.
- Our product line includes earth friendly glass & aluminum bottle and jar packaging.
- We are committed in reducing our use of plastic. While the deodorant and lip balm tubes are recyclable, we are constantly monitoring cost effective, earth friendly alternatives. This year, we will be changing our paper laundry bags with plastic window to a glass bottle, and the soap end sampler pack bags will be packaged in a paper bag (no window) with tin tie. We are also exploring a greener alternative to our plastic tube deodorant.
Reuse + Repurpose
Candle / Body Polish Jar
Soaking Salts Bottle
In the kitchen, use these small glass jars for storing spices, or use as desk storage. Keep small office supplies such as paperclips, rubber bands & thumb tacks in jars in your home office.
There you have it! A few fun and useful ways to give your empty, clean Earth Elementals bottles and jars new life! Do you have any other ways you have repurposed jars/bottles? We'd love to hear from you!