Herbal Body Powder
An artisanal blended body powder handcrafted from natural powdered plant root starch, silky smooth clay & botanicals. Talc & cornstarch free.
The process: Lavender, chamomile and calendula are grown and harvested by us. They are then carefully dried in our potting shed, placed on drying racks and/or hung from rafters. After the drying process, the botanicals are milled to powder, sifted by hand and blended with organic arrowroot and kaolin clay to produce a skin soothing herbal body powder.
- Prevents chafing
- Absorbs excess moisture
- Soothes irritated skin
- Safe for baby
- Ground lavender buds, chamomile & calendula are not only good for skin, but impart a fresh, light scent
Suitable for use as a body powder for all - adults, children & babies. Shake a small amount of powder directly into palm of hand and smooth on skin.
- Use on baby's bum and/or folds to help absorb excess moisture & prevent chafing.
- Sprinkle in shoes to help absorb foot perspiration & odour. Makes feet feel dry and fresh.
- Use on underarms as a light use natural deodorant.
- Use as a dry shampoo.
- To prevent chafing, smooth powder on body parts that tend to chafe during hot, humid weather, intense exercise, particularly long distance running or walking.
Avoid inhalation & contact with eyes. If there are known sensitivities, we always recommend a skin patch test be conducted first.
arrowroot powder*, kaolin clay, calendula flower**, chamomile flower**, lavender buds** * certified organic ** pesticide / herbicide free, grown by us